Inspirer Studio 3 Tiers Ladder Shelf, Vintage Bookshelf, Storage Rack
- GEOMETRY LESSON: Rectangular or square? Pfff, such a shelf is in every living room! If you prefer a more eye-catching style, choose this trapezoidal ladder shelf from Inspirer Studio!
- PERFECT COMBINATION: Sturdy 0.8” x 1.6” iron rods in black lend the necessary support to the rustic-style engineered wood shelves; at the same time, an interesting mix of materials will delight lovers of hip industrial design
- FLOWERS, BOOKS, DECOR: You may place all these and many other items (up to 80 lb per shelf) on this 4-story storage rack. Narrowly tapering upwards, this bold plant stand sets the stage for itself as well as ivy, a beautiful statue, or your family photos
- AN ADORNMENT FOR...: Your living room? Hallway? Home office or bedroom? This bookshelf gives you every opportunity to be creative and give your four walls a fresh face
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: The shelving rack can be quickly assembled with the included Allen key; our customer service team is always ready to listen to you. So beautify your home with this extraordinary shelf!
Ladder Shelf in Industrial Design
Get to know the taste of functional furniture of a different kind
Extraordinary people need extraordinary pieces of furniture. Not only is the trapezoidal silhouette unique with this storage rack unit, the mix of rustic style and industrial design elements also lend the spacious piece of furniture that certain something. The trapezoidal frame also provides a high degree of stability.
Use it as a bookshelf in the office or as a pretty plant staircase in your living room and combine it with other eye-catching Inspirer Studio furniture.
40 x 35.5 x 13 inch
Free Shipping within Canada.
Orders placed before 3:00 pm EST on a business day (Monday - Friday) will ship the same day.
Orders placed after 3:00 pm EST may not be shipped until the next business day.
Our business hours are Monday to Friday, 9 am-5 pm. Orders placed after business hours will not be processed until the next business day.
Orders placed during the weekend (Saturday - Sunday) will be shipped on Monday.
Remember that shipping can take from 1- 7 days, depending on the destination. For example, orders from GTA and other major cities in the east can be delivered the next day, orders from the west may take 4-7 days for delivery.